Saturday, April 2, 2016

More clothes

My latest work outfit. I used to wear all scrubs that work supplied, but I have started wearing my old school pants and a sweater that I found at Ross with a work-supplied scrub top underneath. Pardon the expression on my face :)  Pants, from school days. Sweater, $16 from Ross. Shoes, $60, eBay. The shoes are from Alegria and are the most comfortable shoes ever! They only last about a year, however, before the sole splits where it flexes, and since the straps secure with Velcro, they sometimes come loose. 
I don't know how to reorder pictures on my phone, but this is supposed to go second. I got my belly button pierced a few weeks ago, and while I was wearing cropped tops before, I like them even more now! Top, bought too long ago to remember. Pants, from a friend. 
The cargo pants I wear frequently that I mentioned in my last post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment